Campaign A List party 2013: in pictures
View our gallery of highlights from this year' Campaign A List party, including shots of: Steve Hatch, Facebook's incoming UK and Ireland regional director; James Murphy, Adam & Eve/DDB founder; and Toby Horry, Dare's managing director.
The A List, sponsored by the advertising and communications headhunter LIZH, is a directory of the 380 most influential people in the UK’s advertising and media industries.
The party to celebrate the publication of the book was attended by its entrants last Wednesday (27 November) at St Ermin's Hotel near St James Park in central London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Project Manager Emma & Rachael & You £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Press Officer Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head Of Strategy & Consumer Insight Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film