DLKW Lowe launches digital division Lowe Epic
DLKW Lowe has launched a digital offering called Lowe Epic, with Burger King as its first client.
The division will provide a range of digital communications services including strategy, creative, design and build and community management. It is led by the managing director, Alan Parker, who is a former digital chief at the sister Interpublic PR shop GolinHarris.
Lowe Epic is already working on the Burger King UK business with Lowe Open.
Richard Warren, the joint chief executive of DLKW Lowe, said: "We are very excited to have Alan on board and to see Lowe Epic off to such a great start.
"The Burger King win is testament to his vision and ambition, and also to the talent within the wider Lowe Epic team. They are already achieving great things."
Parker set up Ogilvy & Mather’s 360º Digital Influence team in Sydney before joining GolinHarris.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £80,000, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- The role of private equity in adland
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Aga targets city homes with cooker campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show