London & Partners in hunt for creative shop
London & Partners, the capital's promotional body, is looking for an agency to create a campaign promoting .london as a domain name.
Both advertising and digital agencies have been approached about the brief. A spokesman for London & Partners confirmed the pitch and said: "We want to ensure we convey the benefits of Dot London to as many of the capital’s businesses as possible."
Boris Johnson, the Mayor of London, has said companies that buy the .london suffix for their website will have the "ultimate association" with the city. The money earned will be invested in the capital.
In July, London & Partners appointed The Brooklyn Brothers as its ad agency after a five-way pitch.
It is understood that The Brooklyn Brothers is not pitching for the .london brief.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account