VCCP on becoming Advertising Agency of the Year
By Georgina Brazier, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 December 2013 09:30AM
After being named Campaign's Agency of the Year, VCCP reveals what it feels like to wear the crown.
Charles Vallance and Adrian Coleman, VCCP’s founders, and Michael Sugden, the chief executive, talk about the shop's highlights in 2013 and how it feels to be named Campaign’s Advertising Agency of the Year.
This year, VCCP's standout work, highlighted in The Annual 2013, has included O2's "be more dog" as well as creative for Comparethemarket.com and Macmillan Cancer Support. The agency also picked up the £100 million Asda account.
Campaign's review of the year also named MediaCom as Media Agency of the Year, Lida as Customer Engagement Agency of the Year and SapientNitro as its Digital Innovation Agency of the Year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- CRM and Segmentation Manager JV Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Car + Excellent Benefits + Bonus, West Yorkshire / Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Account Director - B2B Technology Marketing Agency - Home Counties - £45k - £55k - NP108 Stonor £45k - £55k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxfordshire / Surrey
- Channel Marketing Manager Ninesharp £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Recruitment Consultant Ninesharp £21000 - £35000 per annum + Uncapped Commission - No Thresholds, Greater Manchester
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday