VCCP on becoming Advertising Agency of the Year
By Georgina Brazier, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 December 2013 09:30AM
After being named Campaign's Agency of the Year, VCCP reveals what it feels like to wear the crown.
Charles Vallance and Adrian Coleman, VCCP’s founders, and Michael Sugden, the chief executive, talk about the shop's highlights in 2013 and how it feels to be named Campaign’s Advertising Agency of the Year.
This year, VCCP's standout work, highlighted in The Annual 2013, has included O2's "be more dog" as well as creative for Comparethemarket.com and Macmillan Cancer Support. The agency also picked up the £100 million Asda account.
Campaign's review of the year also named MediaCom as Media Agency of the Year, Lida as Customer Engagement Agency of the Year and SapientNitro as its Digital Innovation Agency of the Year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Manager (Mobile and Social) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure