Revlon appoints Profero as European digital agency
Revlon, the US cosmetics brand, has appointed Profero London as its first digital agency in Europe and several other markets.
The pitch, which Campaign revealed in October, went down to a final three agencies including Profero and Possible. Agency Insight handled the process.
Profero will now be responsible for Revlon’s digital strategy, creative, social and production activity across the UK and distributor markets in Europe, as well as the Middle East, Israel and Russia. The appointment is effective immediately.
Julia Fontaine, the business development director of Profero London, said: "We see Revlon as market leaders in beauty with a passionate commitment to use innovation to meet their customer needs. They fully understand the importance of digital and we are delighted that Profero will play such an important role in its development."
There was no incumbent on the business because Revlon has not worked with a digital agency in these regions before.
Holler, the Publicis Groupe agency, has worked with Revlon on its UK digital activity, with a focus on social media, but the shop was not involved in the pitch.
WPP’s Y&R holds the global advertising account for Revlon, which is primarily run from North America. MediaCom runs planning and buying globally. The pitch affected neither agency.
The win follows other new business wins this year for Profero London, including BBC Radio One, NBC Universal and Money Dashboard.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Packaging Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Designer/ Creative Director Designate Major Players £40000 - £50000 per annum + Plus Benefits, City of London
- Group Head of Design Gemini Search £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Benifits, City of London
- Creative Operations Manager Guru Careers £27 - 32k, Based West Drayton, Greater London (UB7)
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni