MediaCom on its Media Agency of the Year 2013 award
By Sarah Rowland, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 17 December 2013 10:45AM
Senior leaders at MediaCom talk about what it feels like to have won Media Agency of the Year in The Annual 2013 from Campaign.
The chief executive, Karen Blackett, the managing director, Claudine Collins, and the chief operating officer, Josh Krichefski, talk about the win, which was announced last Thursday.
Although not together when they found out, Krichefski admits that the leadership team were all "emotional" when they heard the news.
Collins added: "We were at different places, but when we found out on email, each one of us said we'd actually cried. We couldn't believe it."
Blackett said: "It's been an intense year, but it has been an amazing year. We've had a year of organic growth of existing clients, we've had a year of pitching for new clients and a year of hanging on to existing clients.
"There has been some amazing work we've done. It has been an amazing year."
Watch MediaCom's full response in the video above.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £80,000, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- The role of private equity in adland
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Aga targets city homes with cooker campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show