SapientNitro responds to Digital Innovation Agency accolade
By Sarah Rowland, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 18 December 2013 09:38AM
Nigel Vaz, SapientNitro's European managing director, has said that winning Campaign's Digital Innovation Agency of the Year in The Annual 2013 is "tremendous recognition".
In the video above, Vaz said: "We think it reflects all the work that everybody's done for the last few years to get us to this point.
"It's been a tough year in some parts. For us to have gone through all that and ended up in a situation where we have more clients and better work is just tremendous."
Anna Jehan, a senior designer at the agency, said the agency was pleased to have won in the Digital Innovation category.
She said: "Innovation is really pushing the boundaries and moving forward with the stuff we're creating. So it's quite nice to have an award on something like that."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Project Manager - International Ad agency £45-55K Source £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Lead Digital and Campaigns The Mike Burton Group Limited Up to £28,000, dependent on experience, Gloucestershire
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up