SapientNitro responds to Digital Innovation Agency accolade
By Sarah Rowland, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 18 December 2013 09:38AM
Nigel Vaz, SapientNitro's European managing director, has said that winning Campaign's Digital Innovation Agency of the Year in The Annual 2013 is "tremendous recognition".
In the video above, Vaz said: "We think it reflects all the work that everybody's done for the last few years to get us to this point.
"It's been a tough year in some parts. For us to have gone through all that and ended up in a situation where we have more clients and better work is just tremendous."
Anna Jehan, a senior designer at the agency, said the agency was pleased to have won in the Digital Innovation category.
She said: "Innovation is really pushing the boundaries and moving forward with the stuff we're creating. So it's quite nice to have an award on something like that."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £80,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £70,000 + benefits, London
- Planner, Top Direct Marketing/Digital Agency London Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £65,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £70,000, London
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show