The Landmark Trust hires MBA
By Annabelle Collins, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 20 December 2013 08:00AM
The Landmark Trust, a charity that renovates historic buildings and then lets them out for holidays, has hired the integrated creative agency MBA to revamp its digital strategy.
The charity, which lets out properties such as Astley Castle in Warwickshire, is keen to drive more of its business online, which will require a range of new mobile communications and a new website.
Stephen Maher, the chief executive of MBA said: "The Landmark Trust] was impressed with our track record in delivering conversion-rate improvements across the web for our other clients."
The Landmark Trust has previously used digital advertising agency Yucca, which developed its web presence and encouraged the charity’s supporters to interact with it.
It is the second recent win for MBA. The independent agency was chosen by the RSA (Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce) to redesign its digital business.
Maher said: "The RSA is an event-driven organisation, so MBA had to successfully show them that they could put digital at the heart of their future activities. The RSA were impressed by our creative technology expertise overall."
The RSA is also a registered charity. Through research and ideas, it tries to find practical solutions to social challenges. Its chief executive, Matthew Taylor, was the chief adviser on political strategy to Tony Blair when he was prime minister.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Creative Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Plus benefits, Greater Manchester
- SEO specialist (part time from home) Stopgap £100 - £150 per day, England
- Marketing Manager (Retargeting Technology) Salt £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Marketing Manager, B2C Publishing Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?