In pictures: brands target shoppers and commuters in festive ads
Post Office, Costa Coffee and Coca-Cola are among the brands spreading Christmas cheer in outdoor campaigns across the country.
In the gallery above, the Post Office targets consumers and commuters using experiential activity and outdoor poster sites at one of the service's busiest times of the year.
Post Office created a 'Christmas Stamp Shop' in Covent Garden and is running out-of-home ads in shopping centres and train stations.
Meanwhile, Coca Cola targets rail and road commuters across a number of poster sites.
The gallery also shows shopping centre ads for Costa Coffee, bringing festive cheer nestled in the sparkle of Christmas decorations.
If you have any more examples of festive outdoor campaigns, send to email@example.com and tell us what you think of the current selection in the comment box below.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Executive, London, up to £40k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Stopgap £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £110 - £125 per day, Wallingford
- Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Cheshire
- URGENT - Media Planner/Buyer - Immediate Start Ultimate Asset £120 - £170 per day, City of London
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Kevin Dundas leaves Droga5 Europe
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity