In pictures: brands target shoppers and commuters in festive ads
Post Office, Costa Coffee and Coca-Cola are among the brands spreading Christmas cheer in outdoor campaigns across the country.
In the gallery above, the Post Office targets consumers and commuters using experiential activity and outdoor poster sites at one of the service's busiest times of the year.
Post Office created a 'Christmas Stamp Shop' in Covent Garden and is running out-of-home ads in shopping centres and train stations.
Meanwhile, Coca Cola targets rail and road commuters across a number of poster sites.
The gallery also shows shopping centre ads for Costa Coffee, bringing festive cheer nestled in the sparkle of Christmas decorations.
If you have any more examples of festive outdoor campaigns, send to email@example.com and tell us what you think of the current selection in the comment box below.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire