In pictures: brands target shoppers and commuters in festive ads
Post Office, Costa Coffee and Coca-Cola are among the brands spreading Christmas cheer in outdoor campaigns across the country.
In the gallery above, the Post Office targets consumers and commuters using experiential activity and outdoor poster sites at one of the service's busiest times of the year.
Post Office created a 'Christmas Stamp Shop' in Covent Garden and is running out-of-home ads in shopping centres and train stations.
Meanwhile, Coca Cola targets rail and road commuters across a number of poster sites.
The gallery also shows shopping centre ads for Costa Coffee, bringing festive cheer nestled in the sparkle of Christmas decorations.
If you have any more examples of festive outdoor campaigns, send to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you think of the current selection in the comment box below.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Studio Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Junior Print Artworker Purple Consultancy £18000 - £21000 per annum, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch