Thinkbox Planning Awards open for entries
Thinkbox is now accepting entries for the Thinkbox TV Planning Awards 2014, which recognise and celebrate brilliant use of commercial TV.
The awards, which are in their seventh year, are held in conjunction with Campaign and Media Week. There are five award categories and a Grand Prix, which PHD, Drum and Grey won in 2013 for their work for the British Heart Foundation.
The award categories agencies and brands can enter are:
- Best use of TV in an integrated campaign
- Best ongoing use of TV
- Best newcomer to TV
- Best use of sponsorship or content
- Best use of TV innovation
Lindsey Clay, chief executive of Thinkbox, said: "Where there is great effectiveness there is usually great TV and the cornerstone of great TV is great planning.
"The Thinkbox TV Planning Awards recognise the planning geniuses in TV and with so much renewed confidence in TV and so much innovation happening at the moment, we hope the industry will be keen to show off its brilliance.
"Recent years have set the bar high in terms of the quality of entries, but I’m confident we can surpass it this year. Good luck."
The deadline for entries is Friday 7 March and the winners will be announced at a ceremony on Thursday 26 June.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manger - Marketing and Design Agency - Essex/Herts - £30k - NP072 Stonor £30k, West Essex
- Global Head of Investor Access Services EMR £80000 - £90000 per annum, City of London
- Social Media Executive, Luxury Travel, 6month FTC Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits, Surrey
- Head of Product Management - Consumer Savings EMR £50000 - £55000 per annum + pension and benefits, City of London
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push