CHI captures £15m Travelodge business
Travelodge has appointed CHI & Partners to its £15 million advertising account after a competitive pitch.
CHI beat Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, Inferno, Leagas Delaney, McCann and WCRS to win the contest, which began in September last year and was handled by Travelodge directly.
The company is preparing to launch a £15 million advertising campaign after spending much of 2012 and 2013 evading administration through various debt restructuring deals.
Initiative won Travelodge's media account in October last year after a competitive pitch that began at the same time as the creative review. MediaVest continues to handle the digital media.
Travelodge used Rapier for its advertising until 2012.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- PR and Communciations Co-Ordinator Freedom Digital £20000 - £22000 per annum, City of London
- Market Manager Freedom Digital £50000 - £70000 per annum, England
- Japanese speaking E-Commerce Specialist Freedom Digital £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Insight Executive - Up to 48K - London - Paddy Power Elizabeth Norman International Ã‚£34000 - Ã‚£48000 per annum, London
- Marketing Co-ordinator, Property/Construction £28k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £24000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, London