CHI captures £15m Travelodge business
Travelodge has appointed CHI & Partners to its £15 million advertising account after a competitive pitch.
CHI beat Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, Inferno, Leagas Delaney, McCann and WCRS to win the contest, which began in September last year and was handled by Travelodge directly.
The company is preparing to launch a £15 million advertising campaign after spending much of 2012 and 2013 evading administration through various debt restructuring deals.
Initiative won Travelodge's media account in October last year after a competitive pitch that began at the same time as the creative review. MediaVest continues to handle the digital media.
Travelodge used Rapier for its advertising until 2012.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Digital Media Consultant Silverdrum £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience + uncapped commission, London (Greater)
- Account Director - B2B and IT David Thatcher Recruitment £45-55k, West London, M40 Corridor
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show