National Express hands entire CRM account to AIS London
By Kate Magee, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 27 January 2014 08:03AM
National Express has appointed AIS London as it takes a more strategic approach to its customer relationship marketing.
AIS London will handle the coach operator's CRM and content activity.
It was selected after a competitive pitch at the end of last year, which consolidated three separate accounts into one. AAR oversaw the process, which began in August 2013.
The direct marketing agency replaces incumbents Sky IQ, which hosted the database Experian, CheetahMail, which handled email, and McCann Birmingham, which oversaw the creative work.
Rupee Sanghera, the head of CRM at National Express, said: "We’re looking to develop a more strategic approach to CRM and we think AIS London are the right people to evolve our approach and deliver that vision."
In May 2012, the company hired its first dedicated content manager, Sally Hawkesford, to oversee its social media.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Manager (Mobile and Social) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure