Gordon Ramsay holds digital pitch
Gordon Ramsay, the celebrity chef, is looking for an agency to improve his restaurant group's online presence.
Gordon Ramsay Holdings has approached agencies with a brief to create online campaigns for the brand. Ingenuity is running the pitch, which is still in its early stages.
The group, which includes Restaurant Gordon Ramsay in Chelsea, Maze in Mayfair and the York & Albany in Camden, has previously used DNA to design its websites, but there is no incumbent agency with a digital marketing brief.
Stuart Gillies, the managing director at Gordon Ramsay Holdings, said: "We’re excited to be entering this process and finding the right creative partner to develop the Group's unique brand and maximise its huge potential through our own digital platforms as well as guest engagement campaigns."
Gordon Ramsay’s empire includes TV programmes and book deals, as well as restaurants.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Top 5 Agency Aspire £26000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + package, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Account Manager The Great & The Good £25000 - £30000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers