Gordon Ramsay holds digital pitch
Gordon Ramsay, the celebrity chef, is looking for an agency to improve his restaurant group's online presence.
Gordon Ramsay Holdings has approached agencies with a brief to create online campaigns for the brand. Ingenuity is running the pitch, which is still in its early stages.
The group, which includes Restaurant Gordon Ramsay in Chelsea, Maze in Mayfair and the York & Albany in Camden, has previously used DNA to design its websites, but there is no incumbent agency with a digital marketing brief.
Stuart Gillies, the managing director at Gordon Ramsay Holdings, said: "We’re excited to be entering this process and finding the right creative partner to develop the Group's unique brand and maximise its huge potential through our own digital platforms as well as guest engagement campaigns."
Gordon Ramsay’s empire includes TV programmes and book deals, as well as restaurants.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Junior-Midweight Designer Major Players £25000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Associate Director/ Director Hanson Search Salary c. £60,000+ and excellent benefits , London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review