Gordon Ramsay holds digital pitch
Gordon Ramsay, the celebrity chef, is looking for an agency to improve his restaurant group's online presence.
Gordon Ramsay Holdings has approached agencies with a brief to create online campaigns for the brand. Ingenuity is running the pitch, which is still in its early stages.
The group, which includes Restaurant Gordon Ramsay in Chelsea, Maze in Mayfair and the York & Albany in Camden, has previously used DNA to design its websites, but there is no incumbent agency with a digital marketing brief.
Stuart Gillies, the managing director at Gordon Ramsay Holdings, said: "We’re excited to be entering this process and finding the right creative partner to develop the Group's unique brand and maximise its huge potential through our own digital platforms as well as guest engagement campaigns."
Gordon Ramsay’s empire includes TV programmes and book deals, as well as restaurants.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ABM Interim Ball & Hoolahan £34,000 per annum, South East England
- Customer Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- International Marketing Manager- B2B Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3