Gordon Ramsay holds digital pitch
Gordon Ramsay, the celebrity chef, is looking for an agency to improve his restaurant group's online presence.
Gordon Ramsay Holdings has approached agencies with a brief to create online campaigns for the brand. Ingenuity is running the pitch, which is still in its early stages.
The group, which includes Restaurant Gordon Ramsay in Chelsea, Maze in Mayfair and the York & Albany in Camden, has previously used DNA to design its websites, but there is no incumbent agency with a digital marketing brief.
Stuart Gillies, the managing director at Gordon Ramsay Holdings, said: "We’re excited to be entering this process and finding the right creative partner to develop the Group's unique brand and maximise its huge potential through our own digital platforms as well as guest engagement campaigns."
Gordon Ramsay’s empire includes TV programmes and book deals, as well as restaurants.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection Up to £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned