Havas Worldwide raids DLKW Lowe for creatives
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 29 January 2014 10:52AM
Havas Worldwide London has hired three creatives from DLKW Lowe to join its new executive creative director Mark Fairbanks.
Andy McAnaney and Christian Sewell have been appointed as creative directors and Jamie Craven is joining as the head of design. At DLKW Lowe Sewell was the head of art and McAnaney was his partner while Craven was the head of design.
McAnaney and Sewell worked on DLKW Lowe accounts including The RAF and Trainline. They previously worked at DDB London on the Harvey Nichols and VW Beetle accounts.
Craven previously worked at Fallon as deputy head of design.
Fairbanks said: "Andy, Christian and Jamie share my belief in fusing big ideas with outstanding craft. Plus all three are top blokes. They will add enormously to the capabilities and culture we have here at Havas Worldwide London."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Exhibition/Experiential 3D Designers - £45,000 Network Career Consultants £30000 - £48000 per annum, London
- Mid/Senior Designer Tomorrow Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, East London
- Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £125 - £175 per day, North London
- Director of Marketing, Communications and Fundraising Canal & River Trust Competitive, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Print Senior Account Manager - TOP 5 MEDIA AGENCY Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Great Benefits Package , West End
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'