Havas Worldwide raids DLKW Lowe for creatives
Havas Worldwide London has hired three creatives from DLKW Lowe to join its new executive creative director Mark Fairbanks.
Andy McAnaney and Christian Sewell have been appointed as creative directors and Jamie Craven is joining as the head of design. At DLKW Lowe Sewell was the head of art and McAnaney was his partner while Craven was the head of design.
McAnaney and Sewell worked on DLKW Lowe accounts including The RAF and Trainline. They previously worked at DDB London on the Harvey Nichols and VW Beetle accounts.
Craven previously worked at Fallon as deputy head of design.
Fairbanks said: "Andy, Christian and Jamie share my belief in fusing big ideas with outstanding craft. Plus all three are top blokes. They will add enormously to the capabilities and culture we have here at Havas Worldwide London."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Junior Digital Designer/Creative Artworker Apple&Ink £20-23k + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Marketing Manager, Technology, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Manager, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Negotiable, London