Havas Worldwide raids DLKW Lowe for creatives
Havas Worldwide London has hired three creatives from DLKW Lowe to join its new executive creative director Mark Fairbanks.
Andy McAnaney and Christian Sewell have been appointed as creative directors and Jamie Craven is joining as the head of design. At DLKW Lowe Sewell was the head of art and McAnaney was his partner while Craven was the head of design.
McAnaney and Sewell worked on DLKW Lowe accounts including The RAF and Trainline. They previously worked at DDB London on the Harvey Nichols and VW Beetle accounts.
Craven previously worked at Fallon as deputy head of design.
Fairbanks said: "Andy, Christian and Jamie share my belief in fusing big ideas with outstanding craft. Plus all three are top blokes. They will add enormously to the capabilities and culture we have here at Havas Worldwide London."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'