Havas Worldwide raids DLKW Lowe for creatives
Havas Worldwide London has hired three creatives from DLKW Lowe to join its new executive creative director Mark Fairbanks.
Andy McAnaney and Christian Sewell have been appointed as creative directors and Jamie Craven is joining as the head of design. At DLKW Lowe Sewell was the head of art and McAnaney was his partner while Craven was the head of design.
McAnaney and Sewell worked on DLKW Lowe accounts including The RAF and Trainline. They previously worked at DDB London on the Harvey Nichols and VW Beetle accounts.
Craven previously worked at Fallon as deputy head of design.
Fairbanks said: "Andy, Christian and Jamie share my belief in fusing big ideas with outstanding craft. Plus all three are top blokes. They will add enormously to the capabilities and culture we have here at Havas Worldwide London."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Director - specialist integrated agency JEFFERSON £60-75k plus benefits dependent on experience, Based just outside Kingston Upon Thames
- Director Business Development - TRAVEL- HOTELS Ultimate Asset £60000 - £80000 per annum + BONUS & BENEFITS, City of London
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers