Notonthehighstreet launches ad review
Notonthehighstreet.com is holding a pitch to find a creative agency.
The online retailer is handling the pitch itself and has compiled a list of suitors.
A spokeswoman for Notonthehighstreet.com said it expected to make an appointment by the end of February but would not comment on how much it was planning to spend on advertising in 2014.
Beattie McGuinness Bungay is the incumbent on the account but has declined to repitch. BMB created Notonthehighstreet.com’s first national TV ad, called "farewell to boring", for Christmas 2013. The brand previously only ran local campaigns.
The review follows a media pitch in 2013. Notonthehighstreet.com appointed M2M after a pitch that also included Mindshare, Goodstuff Communications, Maxus and the incumbent, Brand Links.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Dot-Gap £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Client Director Aspire £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief