Notonthehighstreet launches ad review
Notonthehighstreet.com is holding a pitch to find a creative agency.
The online retailer is handling the pitch itself and has compiled a list of suitors.
A spokeswoman for Notonthehighstreet.com said it expected to make an appointment by the end of February but would not comment on how much it was planning to spend on advertising in 2014.
Beattie McGuinness Bungay is the incumbent on the account but has declined to repitch. BMB created Notonthehighstreet.com’s first national TV ad, called "farewell to boring", for Christmas 2013. The brand previously only ran local campaigns.
The review follows a media pitch in 2013. Notonthehighstreet.com appointed M2M after a pitch that also included Mindshare, Goodstuff Communications, Maxus and the incumbent, Brand Links.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Media Agency Silverdrum up to £48,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Digital Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Advertising Specialist Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum , West Midlands Region
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car Allowance, South East England
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad