Notonthehighstreet launches ad review
Notonthehighstreet.com is holding a pitch to find a creative agency.
The online retailer is handling the pitch itself and has compiled a list of suitors.
A spokeswoman for Notonthehighstreet.com said it expected to make an appointment by the end of February but would not comment on how much it was planning to spend on advertising in 2014.
Beattie McGuinness Bungay is the incumbent on the account but has declined to repitch. BMB created Notonthehighstreet.com’s first national TV ad, called "farewell to boring", for Christmas 2013. The brand previously only ran local campaigns.
The review follows a media pitch in 2013. Notonthehighstreet.com appointed M2M after a pitch that also included Mindshare, Goodstuff Communications, Maxus and the incumbent, Brand Links.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated