Maxus leader Lindsay Pattison to chair Media360
Lindsay Pattison, chief executive of WPP's Maxus UK and global chief strategy officer, is the chairperson for this year's annual industry gathering, Media360.
Pattison will lead the two day event, hosted by Haymarket’s Brand Republic Group, which this year takes place on 8 and 9 May in east London’s Tobacco Dock.
Under the banner "Collaborate, Innovate, Accelerate", Media360 is where agency leaders, media owners and client-side marketers explore and share key developments in the media sector.
Pattison said: "I’m delighted to chair this year’s Media360; as an industry we need to tackle head on the challenges we face, share our experiences- good and bad - and our theme this year of collaborating to drive our business forward shows very clearly what I hope the event will achieve."
Media360 will feature panels chaired by Brand Republic Group’s editorial leaders from Campaign, Marketing and Media Week.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Technical Account Manager, top DSP Ultimate Asset £40000 - £45000 per annum + +20%, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + + 20k comm, London
- Head of Publishing Services Ultimate Asset £65000 - £75000 per annum + +20%, London
- Loyalty Campaign Planner Stopgap £45000 per annum, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni