Havas Media Group promotes Mike Potts to chief data officer
Havas Media Group has promoted Mike Potts, previously the group managing director of ElisaDBI, the analytics company it bought last year, to the new role of chief data officer.
He will be responsible for the data and marketing technology teams across Havas Media and Arena. He will report to Paul Frampton, the chief executive of Havas Media, and Pedro Avery, the chief executive of Arena.
Potts will be charged with developing the relationships Havas Media Group has with its data and technology partners, as well as its agency’s suite of data and marketing technology services.
Since Havas Media Group bought ElisaDBI in May, Potts has been head of data strategy at Havas Media.
Prior to founding ElisaDBi nine years ago, he worked in digital marketing at companies including Coca-Cola and Travelstore.com
Frampton said: "Mike’s new role signals a pioneering new stance for Havas Media Group, demonstrating we are uniquely serious about placing data and technology at the heart of everything we do for clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Account Manager Source £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure