Proximity nets CRM for Moneysupermarket
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 February 2014 06:30AM
Moneysupermarket.com, the price-comparison site, has awarded its CRM account to Proximity after a pitch.
The final stage included Gyro. Havas EHS was involved earlier in the process, which was handled by AAR.
Moneysupermarket’s CRM activity will now be handled by an external agency for the first time.
Sarah Blackman, Proximity’s planning director, Claire Aldous, the data planning director, and Gabrielle Moss, the managing director, led Proximity’s pitch. The shop will work with Huge, which won a web and user experience pitch in October.
Moneysupermarket’s chief marketing officer, Kenny Jacobs, left the company in January. A replacement has not been announced.
The appointment does not affect Mother, the advertising incumbent.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- B2C Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 22000 - 26000, Leeds
- Account Executive - Integrated Agency - Retail - to £21k Fill Recruitment £21k plus benefits, London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £45000 - £58000 per annum, London
- Account Director [Airline Account] - SE1 Agency Fill Recruitment to £55k + bonus scheme, London (Central), London (Greater)