Proximity nets CRM for Moneysupermarket
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 February 2014 06:30AM
Moneysupermarket.com, the price-comparison site, has awarded its CRM account to Proximity after a pitch.
The final stage included Gyro. Havas EHS was involved earlier in the process, which was handled by AAR.
Moneysupermarket’s CRM activity will now be handled by an external agency for the first time.
Sarah Blackman, Proximity’s planning director, Claire Aldous, the data planning director, and Gabrielle Moss, the managing director, led Proximity’s pitch. The shop will work with Huge, which won a web and user experience pitch in October.
Moneysupermarket’s chief marketing officer, Kenny Jacobs, left the company in January. A replacement has not been announced.
The appointment does not affect Mother, the advertising incumbent.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne