Proximity nets CRM for Moneysupermarket
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 February 2014 06:30AM
Moneysupermarket.com, the price-comparison site, has awarded its CRM account to Proximity after a pitch.
The final stage included Gyro. Havas EHS was involved earlier in the process, which was handled by AAR.
Moneysupermarket’s CRM activity will now be handled by an external agency for the first time.
Sarah Blackman, Proximity’s planning director, Claire Aldous, the data planning director, and Gabrielle Moss, the managing director, led Proximity’s pitch. The shop will work with Huge, which won a web and user experience pitch in October.
Moneysupermarket’s chief marketing officer, Kenny Jacobs, left the company in January. A replacement has not been announced.
The appointment does not affect Mother, the advertising incumbent.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Product Marketing Manager Adam Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, Greater Manchester
- Brand Manager - Pharmaceuticals Adam Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum + car + benefits, Cheshire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Regional Go to Market Programs Leader VMA Group £80K-£100K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool