Cadbury looks beyond roster for digital shop
Cadbury is looking for an agency to handle its digital advertising in the UK.
The Mondelez International chocolate brand is handling the pitch itself and has approached agencies with a brief.
The process represents a new approach for Cadbury, whose digital work was previously handled by agencies from Mondelez’s UK roster, which also serves the group’s Dairylea and Oreo brands. At the beginning of 2013, Mondelez appointed Elvis, Rehab and Syzygy to the roster.
Cadbury has used a number of agencies for digital work in the past, including AKQA, CMW (now Stack), Lean Mean Fighting Machine and We Are Social.
The pitch does not affect PHD, which retained Mondelez’s £39 million UK and Ireland media planning and buying account in 2012 after a competitive pitch. Fallon, which holds the UK advertising account, is also unaffected.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Brand Coordinator Brand Recruitment £20000 - £22000 per annum, Wellingborough
- Digital & CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Client Manager - Digital & Technical to £55k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Data & Database Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency