Levi's hires Draft FCB and House Worldwide for global marketing duties
Levi's has appointed Interpublic's Draft FCB and House Worldwide to handle global marketing for the brand.
The jeans manufacturer previously worked with Wieden & Kennedy, but has chosen to work with a combined team from the two agencies. Its most famous advertising was created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, of which it was a founding client.
Levi's claims the new arrangement will allow it to tap into creativity at a local and global level.
House Worldwide was founded in March 2013 by former Publicis Worldwide chief operating officer Richard Pinder.
Pinder said: "Levi’s is the brand whose advertising in the '80s convinced me to get into the industry. To win this account is a dream come true."
OMD remains Levi's media agency.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Digital Account Manager (Surrey) become £35k, Surrey
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief