Levi's hires Draft FCB and House Worldwide for global marketing duties
Levi's has appointed Interpublic's Draft FCB and House Worldwide to handle global marketing for the brand.
The jeans manufacturer previously worked with Wieden & Kennedy, but has chosen to work with a combined team from the two agencies. Its most famous advertising was created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, of which it was a founding client.
Levi's claims the new arrangement will allow it to tap into creativity at a local and global level.
House Worldwide was founded in March 2013 by former Publicis Worldwide chief operating officer Richard Pinder.
Pinder said: "Levi’s is the brand whose advertising in the '80s convinced me to get into the industry. To win this account is a dream come true."
OMD remains Levi's media agency.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Midweight Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £200 - £250 per day, West London
- Global Consumer & Market Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £49000.00 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, London
- EMEA Marketing Campaign Manager Leica Geosystems Negotiable , Milton Keynes
- Marketing Executive City Hall £28,150 pro rata , London (Greater)
- Lead UX Research Consultant Red Sofa London £60000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London