Sir John Hegarty, Boris Johnson and Lord Coe to feature in Advertising Week campaign
By Ben Hall, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 10 February 2014 08:28AM
Advertising Week Europe has unveiled its ad campaign for 2014, featuring Sir John Hegarty, Boris Johnson and Lord Coe.
The campaign, created by Karmarama, aims to position Advertising Week as a source of inspiration and thought leadership.
Each execution features an answer to the question "what inspires you?" from leading industry and cultural figures. The answers are displayed alongside an object representing the reply.
Sir Martin Sorrell and Facebook's chief operating officer, Sheryl Sandberg, will also feature in the campaign.
Other figures featured in the campaign include Fru Hazlitt, the managing director of commercial, online and interactive at ITV, and Arianna Huffington, the founder and editor-in-chief of the Huffington Post, and David Rown, the editor of Wired UK.
The ads will run across traditional and digital outdoor poster sites sold by Amscreen, Clear Channel, Exterion, including the London Underground, and Primesight. They will also appear in national and business media titles.
Matt Scheckner, the executive director of Advertising Week Europe, said: "We are proud and humbled to present many of the most inspirational figures in the industry and to have so many fantastic media partners which ensures the creative will envelope London."
Campaign's publisher Haymarket Media Group is a gold partner of Advertising Week Europe, which takes place across London from 31 March to 4 April.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Director > ATL > TOP LONDON AGENCY collectivo £55,000 - £65,000, London
- planner > HUGE opportunity > BRAVE client collectivo Up to £60,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Foodie Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager (senior) Corporate Communications Recruitment circa £55k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Consultant Corporate Communications Recruitment £70-£80k base plus bonus and package, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham