Sir John Hegarty, Boris Johnson and Lord Coe to feature in Advertising Week campaign
By Ben Hall, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 10 February 2014 08:28AM
Advertising Week Europe has unveiled its ad campaign for 2014, featuring Sir John Hegarty, Boris Johnson and Lord Coe.
The campaign, created by Karmarama, aims to position Advertising Week as a source of inspiration and thought leadership.
Each execution features an answer to the question "what inspires you?" from leading industry and cultural figures. The answers are displayed alongside an object representing the reply.
Sir Martin Sorrell and Facebook's chief operating officer, Sheryl Sandberg, will also feature in the campaign.
Other figures featured in the campaign include Fru Hazlitt, the managing director of commercial, online and interactive at ITV, and Arianna Huffington, the founder and editor-in-chief of the Huffington Post, and David Rown, the editor of Wired UK.
The ads will run across traditional and digital outdoor poster sites sold by Amscreen, Clear Channel, Exterion, including the London Underground, and Primesight. They will also appear in national and business media titles.
Matt Scheckner, the executive director of Advertising Week Europe, said: "We are proud and humbled to present many of the most inspirational figures in the industry and to have so many fantastic media partners which ensures the creative will envelope London."
Campaign's publisher Haymarket Media Group is a gold partner of Advertising Week Europe, which takes place across London from 31 March to 4 April.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Creative Recruitment Consultant, Digital/Direct Marketing Consultancy Direct Recruitment 25k-59k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad