Adam & Eve/DDB wins £50m Sony Euro brief
Adam & Eve/DDB has picked up the estimated £50 million pan-European ad account for Sony Electronics.
The agency won the business, which will be run from its London headquarters, after a competitive pitch.
The incumbent was McCann London.
Sony called a review of the creative account in November last year.
In 2013, McCann created "volcano" to promote Sony’s 4K TVs. The spot echoed the award-winning "balls", by Fallon in 2005, but featured petals instead.
In May, Sony shifted its global advertising business for Sony Mobile from McCann London to Adam & Eve/DDB as part of a shake-up of its global agency relationships.
The company also handed the global media planning account for its mobile arm and the European media business for its electronics division to MediaCom after a competitive pitch process.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Comms Planning Director Aspire £45000.00 - £48000.00 per annum, London
- Global Account Director Aspire £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, London
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief
- Phones4u goes into administration