Adam & Eve/DDB wins £50m Sony Euro brief
Adam & Eve/DDB has picked up the estimated £50 million pan-European ad account for Sony Electronics.
The agency won the business, which will be run from its London headquarters, after a competitive pitch.
The incumbent was McCann London.
Sony called a review of the creative account in November last year.
In 2013, McCann created "volcano" to promote Sony’s 4K TVs. The spot echoed the award-winning "balls", by Fallon in 2005, but featured petals instead.
In May, Sony shifted its global advertising business for Sony Mobile from McCann London to Adam & Eve/DDB as part of a shake-up of its global agency relationships.
The company also handed the global media planning account for its mobile arm and the European media business for its electronics division to MediaCom after a competitive pitch process.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Graphic Designer/ Artworker Michael Page Digital Negotiable, South East England
- Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, City of London
- Account Director Gemini Search £200 - £300 per day, West End
- Portfolio Executive Institute of Customer Service 28,000, London, SE1