Adam & Eve/DDB wins £50m Sony Euro brief
Adam & Eve/DDB has picked up the estimated £50 million pan-European ad account for Sony Electronics.
The agency won the business, which will be run from its London headquarters, after a competitive pitch.
The incumbent was McCann London.
Sony called a review of the creative account in November last year.
In 2013, McCann created "volcano" to promote Sony’s 4K TVs. The spot echoed the award-winning "balls", by Fallon in 2005, but featured petals instead.
In May, Sony shifted its global advertising business for Sony Mobile from McCann London to Adam & Eve/DDB as part of a shake-up of its global agency relationships.
The company also handed the global media planning account for its mobile arm and the European media business for its electronics division to MediaCom after a competitive pitch process.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Manager - London - up to £45K+attractive benefits Salt £40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- The role of private equity in adland
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Aga targets city homes with cooker campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show