Adam & Eve/DDB wins £50m Sony Euro brief
Adam & Eve/DDB has picked up the estimated £50 million pan-European ad account for Sony Electronics.
The agency won the business, which will be run from its London headquarters, after a competitive pitch.
The incumbent was McCann London.
Sony called a review of the creative account in November last year.
In 2013, McCann created "volcano" to promote Sony’s 4K TVs. The spot echoed the award-winning "balls", by Fallon in 2005, but featured petals instead.
In May, Sony shifted its global advertising business for Sony Mobile from McCann London to Adam & Eve/DDB as part of a shake-up of its global agency relationships.
The company also handed the global media planning account for its mobile arm and the European media business for its electronics division to MediaCom after a competitive pitch process.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Global Market Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy Negotiable, London
- Shopper Marketing Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £40000 - £50000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits, South East England
- Marketing Controller - Healthy Snacks Jarlett de Grouchy £60000 - £70000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits, Uxbridge
- Senior Insight Manager - FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £35000 - £40000 per annum + Car Allowance, Surrey
- SENIOR ONLINE STYLIST (Fashion, Ecommerce, Luxury, Trends) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £27000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote