Adam & Eve/DDB wins £50m Sony Euro brief
Adam & Eve/DDB has picked up the estimated £50 million pan-European ad account for Sony Electronics.
The agency won the business, which will be run from its London headquarters, after a competitive pitch.
The incumbent was McCann London.
Sony called a review of the creative account in November last year.
In 2013, McCann created "volcano" to promote Sony’s 4K TVs. The spot echoed the award-winning "balls", by Fallon in 2005, but featured petals instead.
In May, Sony shifted its global advertising business for Sony Mobile from McCann London to Adam & Eve/DDB as part of a shake-up of its global agency relationships.
The company also handed the global media planning account for its mobile arm and the European media business for its electronics division to MediaCom after a competitive pitch process.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Marketing Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £65000 per annum, West London
- Comms Business Director required for Top London Agency Ultimate Asset £70000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Group Strategy Director required at top London media agency Ultimate Asset £70000 - £75000 per annum, London