Diageo reviews direct and e-CRM account
Diageo is looking for an agency to handle the Western Europe direct and e-CRM business for its single-malt whiskies, including its Friends of the Classic Malts club.
As part of Diaego’s relationship marketing for its single-malt whiskies such as Talisker, Lagavulin and Oban, it runs the Friends of the Classic Malts club, which allows members to visit 12 distilleries for free.
Havas EHS currently runs the account, but is not involved in the review and so Diageo will appoint a new partner for the business. Havas EHS will continue to work with the drinks giant on other brands.
A spokeswoman from Diageo said: "Diageo can confirm that it is currently holding a pitch for its single-malt whisky account. The pitch is a closed process and the appointed agency will be the lead strategic digital partner globally and responsible for executing this strategy in Western Europe."
Friends of the Classic Malts get access to a "friends" area of the site Malts.com with ideas and information about whisky, including back issues of the magazine Quaich, a whisky-tasting kit and competitions.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Ad Ops/ Trafficking Manager Ultimate Asset €25000 - €30000 per annum, Amsterdam
- Community Manager - Global Music Brand Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35,000 to £48,000, Central London
- Head of Global Media Planning - Client side - Huge Brand Ultimate Asset £70000 - £80000 per annum, Amsterdam
- Senior Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £50,000 to £60,000, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign