Diageo reviews direct and e-CRM account
Diageo is looking for an agency to handle the Western Europe direct and e-CRM business for its single-malt whiskies, including its Friends of the Classic Malts club.
As part of Diaego’s relationship marketing for its single-malt whiskies such as Talisker, Lagavulin and Oban, it runs the Friends of the Classic Malts club, which allows members to visit 12 distilleries for free.
Havas EHS currently runs the account, but is not involved in the review and so Diageo will appoint a new partner for the business. Havas EHS will continue to work with the drinks giant on other brands.
A spokeswoman from Diageo said: "Diageo can confirm that it is currently holding a pitch for its single-malt whisky account. The pitch is a closed process and the appointed agency will be the lead strategic digital partner globally and responsible for executing this strategy in Western Europe."
Friends of the Classic Malts get access to a "friends" area of the site Malts.com with ideas and information about whisky, including back issues of the magazine Quaich, a whisky-tasting kit and competitions.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Agency Account Manager - out of home media (OTE £55k) Ascent Solutions Up to £35,000 Basic, £55,000 OTE (uncapped) + 25 days holiday, pension & many other great benefits, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London ...
- Comms Planning Manager Ascent Solutions £55,000 + Great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (...
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns