Diageo reviews direct and e-CRM account
Diageo is looking for an agency to handle the Western Europe direct and e-CRM business for its single-malt whiskies, including its Friends of the Classic Malts club.
As part of Diaego’s relationship marketing for its single-malt whiskies such as Talisker, Lagavulin and Oban, it runs the Friends of the Classic Malts club, which allows members to visit 12 distilleries for free.
Havas EHS currently runs the account, but is not involved in the review and so Diageo will appoint a new partner for the business. Havas EHS will continue to work with the drinks giant on other brands.
A spokeswoman from Diageo said: "Diageo can confirm that it is currently holding a pitch for its single-malt whisky account. The pitch is a closed process and the appointed agency will be the lead strategic digital partner globally and responsible for executing this strategy in Western Europe."
Friends of the Classic Malts get access to a "friends" area of the site Malts.com with ideas and information about whisky, including back issues of the magazine Quaich, a whisky-tasting kit and competitions.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Digital Project Director Twist Recruitment £55000.00 - £650000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned