Diageo reviews direct and e-CRM account
Diageo is looking for an agency to handle the Western Europe direct and e-CRM business for its single-malt whiskies, including its Friends of the Classic Malts club.
As part of Diaego’s relationship marketing for its single-malt whiskies such as Talisker, Lagavulin and Oban, it runs the Friends of the Classic Malts club, which allows members to visit 12 distilleries for free.
Havas EHS currently runs the account, but is not involved in the review and so Diageo will appoint a new partner for the business. Havas EHS will continue to work with the drinks giant on other brands.
A spokeswoman from Diageo said: "Diageo can confirm that it is currently holding a pitch for its single-malt whisky account. The pitch is a closed process and the appointed agency will be the lead strategic digital partner globally and responsible for executing this strategy in Western Europe."
Friends of the Classic Malts get access to a "friends" area of the site Malts.com with ideas and information about whisky, including back issues of the magazine Quaich, a whisky-tasting kit and competitions.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Studio Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £29000 - £32000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure