A&E/DDB unveils new senior team
Adam & Eve/DDB has installed a new management team as the founders step back from the day-to-day running of the agency.
Mat Goff, the managing partner and head of account management, and Tammy Einav, the managing partner and head of new business, have been promoted to the new positions of joint managing directors.
Alex Hesz, also a managing partner, has become Adam & Eve/DDB’s first director of digital and Xavier Rees has been promoted to the new role of group managing director. Rees will be responsible for business growth across the group of London companies that also include Tribal Worldwide and Gutenberg.
The agency claims that the restructure is designed to enable the Adam & Eve founders – James Murphy, David Golding, Ben Priest and Jon Forsyth – to focus on running client business.
Goff and Einav have been at the agency since the launch of Adam & Eve, with the latter overseeing John Lewis and Foster’s. They will report to Murphy, the chief executive.
Hesz recently appointed Simon Adamson, who joined from 1000heads, to the position of head of social.
Rees is the only member of the new management team to have worked at DDB before its merger with Adam & Eve, which was acquired by Omnicom in May 2012.
Murphy said: "Tammy, Alex, Xavier and Mat all share Adam & Eve/DDB’s values of imagination, determination and entrepreneurism. They have been fundamental to the agency’s growth and success over the last year and, together, they represent the emergence of a new generation of management."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- General Manager - Integrated Advertising Agency - Dubai MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- MIDWEIGHT DESIGNER - award winning global agency! Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Insight Manager, Clientside Hasson Associates £50,000 - £55,000, Central London
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Spectrum 360 Recruitment £30k - £40k, London, Soho
- Copywriter (fixed term contract) become £35-45, London
- ITV confirms major shake-up of Daybreak
- Man Utd teams with Google for pitch-side digital competition
- Campaign Viral Chart: Edeka's 'supergeil' ad leads viral hat-trick for German retailer
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- EE launches viral homage Gold Spot campaign
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'