Govt seeks agency to handle comms for Great campaign
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 February 2014 06:30AM
The Prime Minister's Office is holding a pitch for an ad agency to work on the Government's Great initiative.
The Great campaign is the umbrella brand for all communications used to promote the UK. Stakeholders include UK Trade & Investment, VisitBritain and the British Council.
The pitch is being run by the Crown Commercial Service. A briefing took place last week and pitches will be held in March.
The winning shop, from the creative services framework, will report to No10 and the Cabinet Office, and work on advertising, partnerships and brand guardianship of the Great initiative.
In August 2013, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R won the advertising business for VisitBritain, which includes creating work under the Great brand but is a separate account.
On Monday, RKCR/Y&R’s first campaign, "the sounds of Great Britain", was released in countries outside of the UK. Activity includes a TV ad and interactive online experiences.
The consultancy Radley Yeldar works on design services for the Great campaign.
No10 confirmed the pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Website Analyst EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- MARKETING ANALYST EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Bradford
- Digital Designer Michael Page Digital £25000 - £35000 per annum, Thames Ditton
- Sales and Marketing Director EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Project Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £40000 per annum, London