IPA announces Women of Tomorrow 2014 shortlist
By Laura Howes, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 21 February 2014 09:00AM
The IPA and Campaign have revealed the shortlist for its Women of Tomorrow awards, as the initiative celebrates female industry leaders to watch for a second year.
The shortlist features 24 women from a variety of disciplines across the ad industry, including media planning, brand management, creative and media buying.
The judging panel was made up of 10 ‘Women of Today’, chaired by Karen Blackett, the chief executive of MediaCom, and co-chaired by the Campaign news editor, Maisie McCabe.
Blackett said: "What a bright future we have ahead in our industry, judging by the calibre and quality of entries for this year’s Women of Tomorrow competition! I am in awe of the talent, integrity, drive and energy of the entrants this year."
Previous winners of the awards include Vicki Maguire, who was a creative director at Grey London; Victoria Appleby, an associate director at MediaCom, and Rachel Eyre, the senior brand manager at Barclays.
The winners will be announced at a champagne breakfast event held at the IPA on 11 March.
|Kit Altin||Planning director||Leo Burnett|
|Fleur Andrews||Business director||The Corner London|
|Laura Chaibi||Senior director of international research||Yahoo|
|Catherine Davis||Chief marketing officer||Grey London|
|Caroline Davison||Client services director||Elvis|
|Nazia du Bois||Head of global cultural strategy||Ogilvy & Mather|
|Kathryn Ellis||Former senior planner||Karmarama|
|Vibha George||Programme director||VCCP|
|Elle Graham-Dixon||Senior planner||Karmarama|
|Alice Hooper||Board account director||Leo Burnett|
|Rowena Johnson||Global partnerships and digital innovation director||Carat|
|Sophie Lewis||Senior planner||Abbot Mead Vickers BBDO|
|Felicity Long||Head of digital||Carat|
|Jacqueline Lynch||Senior project manager||Leo Burnett|
|Kate Joyness-Burgess||Account director||Weber Shandwick|
|Holly Maguire||Business development director||Isobar|
|Helen Rae||Head of account management||AMV BBDO|
|Lucy-Anne Ronayne||Creative director||Work Club|
|Emily Samways||Business director||Karmarama|
|Sarah Taylor||Head of learning and development||Starcom MediaVest|
|Louise Tapper||Head of talent and business director||VCCP|
|Claire Valoti||Head of agency relations|
|Anke Will||Brand manager||Procter & Gamble|
|Ann Wixley||Creative director||OMD UK|
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head Of Marketing Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment £NEG + BENEFITS, Hertfordshire
- DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, North West England
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media