BBD Perfect Storm wins PruProtect ad account
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 24 February 2014 11:53AM
PruProtect, the life protection insurance company, has hired BBD Perfect Storm to handle its advertising account.
The appointment comes as PruProtect shifts from selling its products through financial advisers, to become a consumer-facing brand.
BBD Perfect Storm won the account following a three-way competitive pitch. The creative work will feature the Olympic gold medallist Jessica Ennis-Hill and will initially run on outdoor, press and online.
Jason Foo, the chief executive of BBD Perfect Storm, said: "We are truly delighted to be working with PruProtect. They have an incredibly innovative product and the brand has enormous potential."
Campaign revealed that PruProtect was reviewing its creative marketing agencies in September 2013.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior PR Account Executive AF Selection £22000 - £23000 per annum, Manchester
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 p.a., South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- The man who made Grey matter