BBD Perfect Storm wins PruProtect ad account
PruProtect, the life protection insurance company, has hired BBD Perfect Storm to handle its advertising account.
The appointment comes as PruProtect shifts from selling its products through financial advisers, to become a consumer-facing brand.
BBD Perfect Storm won the account following a three-way competitive pitch. The creative work will feature the Olympic gold medallist Jessica Ennis-Hill and will initially run on outdoor, press and online.
Jason Foo, the chief executive of BBD Perfect Storm, said: "We are truly delighted to be working with PruProtect. They have an incredibly innovative product and the brand has enormous potential."
Campaign revealed that PruProtect was reviewing its creative marketing agencies in September 2013.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Partnerships Manager Michael Page Digital Excellent package, Cheshire
- HEAD OF UX - SOUTH MANCHESTER - £90-100k + BONUS Salt £90000 - £100000 per annum, Cheshire / Greater Manchester / Merseyside
- Presentation Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Greater)
- SENIOR UX DESIGN LEAD - SOUTH MANCHESTER - £90-100k + BONUS Salt £90000 - £100000 per annum, Cheshire / Greater Manchester / Merseyside
- 8 things I learnt as an IPA ad student
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film