BBD Perfect Storm wins PruProtect ad account
PruProtect, the life protection insurance company, has hired BBD Perfect Storm to handle its advertising account.
The appointment comes as PruProtect shifts from selling its products through financial advisers, to become a consumer-facing brand.
BBD Perfect Storm won the account following a three-way competitive pitch. The creative work will feature the Olympic gold medallist Jessica Ennis-Hill and will initially run on outdoor, press and online.
Jason Foo, the chief executive of BBD Perfect Storm, said: "We are truly delighted to be working with PruProtect. They have an incredibly innovative product and the brand has enormous potential."
Campaign revealed that PruProtect was reviewing its creative marketing agencies in September 2013.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Broadcast Buyer - Leading Gaming & Confectionery Clients Ultimate Asset £28000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- Publisher Development Manager - video Ultimate Asset £45000 - £50000 per annum + commission, London
- Digital Account Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Online Marketing Executive JV Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Manchester
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control