BBD Perfect Storm wins PruProtect ad account
PruProtect, the life protection insurance company, has hired BBD Perfect Storm to handle its advertising account.
The appointment comes as PruProtect shifts from selling its products through financial advisers, to become a consumer-facing brand.
BBD Perfect Storm won the account following a three-way competitive pitch. The creative work will feature the Olympic gold medallist Jessica Ennis-Hill and will initially run on outdoor, press and online.
Jason Foo, the chief executive of BBD Perfect Storm, said: "We are truly delighted to be working with PruProtect. They have an incredibly innovative product and the brand has enormous potential."
Campaign revealed that PruProtect was reviewing its creative marketing agencies in September 2013.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Studio Manager / Front of House - brand & packaging agency Gabriele Skelton £24000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Account Manager : CRM/DM/Digital : Integrated agency : Central London Dylan Circa £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planner : New, Full Service Creative Agency : London Dylan Circa £60k + benefits, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive - Global Leading Oil and Gas Company Ninesharp Negotiable, Swindon
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media