BBD Perfect Storm wins PruProtect ad account
PruProtect, the life protection insurance company, has hired BBD Perfect Storm to handle its advertising account.
The appointment comes as PruProtect shifts from selling its products through financial advisers, to become a consumer-facing brand.
BBD Perfect Storm won the account following a three-way competitive pitch. The creative work will feature the Olympic gold medallist Jessica Ennis-Hill and will initially run on outdoor, press and online.
Jason Foo, the chief executive of BBD Perfect Storm, said: "We are truly delighted to be working with PruProtect. They have an incredibly innovative product and the brand has enormous potential."
Campaign revealed that PruProtect was reviewing its creative marketing agencies in September 2013.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- CRM Specialist Brand Recruitment salary dependent on experience, Oxford
- Marketing Executive Stopgap £25000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Motion Designer Red Sofa London £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again