Droga5 Europe creates digital campaign for Beats by Dre
Droga5 Europe has produced its first piece of work since being established in 2013, for new client Beats by Dre.
Droga5’s London outfit was approached by the headphone manufacturer to create a piece of work featuring the band Rudimental, which won best new single at the Brit Awards last Wednesday.
The work, called Beat by Beat, is an interactive music video hosted on YouTube, in which the members of Rudimental talk about creating their song, ‘Powerless’.
Viewers can then isolate different parts of the track, such as vocals and drums, by clicking on certain parts of the screen, in an effort to recreate the feel of a mixing desk.
The work was created by Nik Studzinski and Thiago de Moraes, and directed by Fred & Nick through Pulse Films. Wilderness handled the interactive aspects of the work.
R/GA is Beats By Dre’s global ad agency and its position is unaffected by Droga5’s collaboration.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency