OMD tops Gunn Report media table
OMD was the most-awarded media network in 2013 for the eighth year, according to The Gunn Report For Media.
The evaluation of media creativity, which launched in 2004, combines winners’ lists from the most significant global and national awards shows in 37 markets to establish a league table.
There was a change in second place, with Publicis Groupe’s Starcom MediaVest Group leapfrogging last year’s runner-up, Mindshare.
The top holding company was Group M, followed by Omnicom Media Group and Publicis Groupe.
The US was once again the most-awarded country, with the UK in second place ahead of India in third.
McDonald’s, which works with OMD, was the most-awarded advertiser.
The report highlights the greater use of digital and social media in the award-winning campaigns. It points to five trends: bravery, integration, speed of communications, universal values and the growing importance of earned media.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £30000.00 - £36000.00 per annum, City of London
- Junior Product Owner / Business Analyst - Mobile Digital Gurus £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, package etc, London
- Digital PM with CMS build exp Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £17000 - £22000 Per Annum DOE, Wilmslow
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity