Pitch update: Now and CHI go head-to-head for Argos
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 March 2014 07:30AM
In an interesting move, Argos has shortlisted Now to go head-to-head against the incumbent, CHI & Partners, for its £55 million ad account, having discarded Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, JWT London and Publicis London after pitches last week. A result is expected shortly.
BMW held initial chemistry meetings with agencies last week. Four made the cut, including the incumbent, WCRS.
The cinema chain Odeon is holding chemistry meetings this week regarding its CRM account. The brief asks for a focus on planning and strategy, which could develop into content creation, in a process that is managed by Creativebrief.
AAR is whittling down the participants for the Smart Meter Central Delivery Body’s pitch, after 20 agency groups (comprising media and creative) were approached to complete RFIs. All but four submitted the forms, and the pitch is now at the screening meeting stage, when the body will pick six shops to go through to chemistry meetings.
The final agencies to make it on to the Government’s comms planning pitch for the Royal Air Force and Royal Navy, supported by No10, are Carat, MEC and MediaCom. A story last week stated that Carat, which holds the Navy business, is not on the Government’s strategy and planning framework. However, it is, and the shop intends to defend the account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Strategic & Insights - Retail Design to £70k Network Career Consultants £65000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief