Hertz launches pan-European media review
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 March 2014 07:00AM
Hertz, the New Jersey-based car-rental company, is holding a pan-European review of its media planning and buying arrangements. A pitch is scheduled to take place later this month.
The Interpublic agency Initiative handles the account, which it retained in a similar pitch in 2012.
Hertz confirmed the review but gave no further comment. Initiative also declined to comment.
Initiative has worked with Hertz since 2009, when it won a pitch against Manning Gottlieb OMD and OMD International.
Hertz recently rebranded globally and introduced a new logo. It is rolling out remodelled high-tech stores around the world, aiming to reflect a "dynamic and modern approach". Hertz’s flagship London store is in Marble Arch.
Adam & Eve/DDB, the UK creative incumbent, is not affected by the pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Manager (Publishing Partners) - Global Publishing House Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Incentive + Company Benefits Package,