Jamie Redknapp stars in Nivea Men's social media campaign
Football pundit Jamie Redknapp gives scathing reviews of amateur footballers' performances in a humorous social media campaign for Nivea Men.
The campaign allows Facebook users to send personalised video clips of Redknapp hosting a fictitious show called ‘Redknapp’s Grassroots Round Up’. Users can insert photos of their friends into the videos and choose specific criticisms to make it appear as though Redknapp is giving their mates a dressing down.
The campaign launches today and was created by Stack. The creatives behind the project were Dan Plotkin and George Leaney. Martin Stirling directed the videos through Holster.
Matt Marlow, the digital marketing manager at Nivea Men, said: "Persuading men to moisturise everyday, let alone talk about it, is a tough challenge. Yet through the use of engaging digital activations, we’re able to place Nivea Men at the heart of pub conversations with content our male audience love to share."
Liz Wilson, Stack’s chief executive, added: "Redknapp’s Grassroots Round Up is another example of how the right content properties build the connection between Nivea Men and their football-loving audience. By showing the brand understands the role of friendly banter for their friendship groups, we’re giving men another reason to choose the Nivea brand."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Field Manager - Experiential Agency - up to £34k Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £34k, west london
- Senior Account Director/Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £48000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Digital Lead with Integrated Agency Gemini Search £60000 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Product Manager - Global Automotive Giant - Berkshire Ninesharp £40000 - £50000 per annum + Great Benefits and Brand Car, Slough
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads