Tassimo coffee maker launches EU-wide campaign
Tassimo, Mondelez's answer to the Nespresso machine, has released a pan-European ad campaign, its largest since launching a decade ago.
Mcgarrybowen created the TV spot, called "be indecisive", which launched in the UK today and will be shown across 17 European markets.
The spot opens on a man getting ready for work and highlights the Tassimo machine’s versatility by showing it pouring a Costa coffee, before flash-switching to a cup of Twinings tea and then a Cadbury’s hot chocolate.
Taking their cue from Tassimo, other things in the man’s life – such as his dog and car - begin changing in an instant, too.
A voiceover makes the point that Tassimo machines, which are manufactured by Bosch, are "here for those who choose not to choose". The soundtrack to the ad is Matthew Wilder’s ‘Break My Stride’.
The TV spot will be supported by print, outdoor and digital executions.
The work is Mcgarrybowen's first for the brand and was created by Holly Fallows and Charlotte Watmough, and directed by Arno Salters through Stink. Carat handled the media planning and buying.
Mcgarrybowen won Tassimo’s European creative account in 2012, after a competitive pitch against three agencies. TBWA had been the incumbent on the account since 2009.
Tassimo occupies a similar place in the market to Nestlé’s Nespresso machine. McCann created the latter’s most recent ad campaigns, which feature the actors George Clooney and Matt Damon.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Digital Media Consultant Silverdrum £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience + uncapped commission, London (Greater)
- Account Director - B2B and IT David Thatcher Recruitment £45-55k, West London, M40 Corridor
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show