OgilvyOne London appoints Tribal's John Streit as first CTO
OgilvyOne London has appointed John Streit, the technical director at Tribal Worldwide London, to the newly created role of chief technology officer.
In his new position, Streit will be responsible for bringing together OgilvyOne’s technology capabilities across the agency and report to the chief executive, Sam Williams-Thomas.
Streit has more than 15 years of hands-on digital experience working with clients such as Volkswagen, Guinness, Royal Mail, Mini, Canon, Adidas, BBC, O2, Smirnoff and PlayStation.
He became technical director at Tribal Worldwide London in November 2011. Prior to that, he oversaw large teams working across the technology, project management and delivery departments at Agency Republic and Carlson Marketing.
Williams-Thomas said: "Technology plays a vital role in helping us to create engaging and effective creative solutions for our clients. John brings considerable experience, passion and bravery to this role, which will ensure we remain at the cutting edge of what technology has to offer."
Streit, who started at OgilvyOne this month, said: "OgilvyOne has unrivalled creative expertise. I look forward to bringing my experience in technology to the group, and ensuring any creative vision for clients can be seamlessly delivered, while tapping into exciting and innovative technologies."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Traffic Manager Story Recruitment up to £45K + good benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Shopper Strategy Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 p.a. + Car or C/A, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant Daniel Marks London Basic + Uncapped Bonus (1st year £30k OTE), Central London, Oxford Circus
- PR - Account Manager Major Players £130 - £180 per day, London
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline
- Ewan McGregor parodies ad industry in BT campaign
- Jeremy Tester to leave Sky Media