Total Media wins Florette media account
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 25 March 2014 10:21AM
Total Media has been appointed as the media planning and buying agency for Florette, the bagged salad brand, after it parted ways with its previous agency M2M.
Total Media pitched against the7stars for the account. Both agencies were involved in the last pitch process in 2012, which led to M2M winning the business in November that year.
Florette spent £1.3 million in the year to 31 September 2012, according to Nielsen.
M2M monitored the probability of rain and predictions for temperature and UV levels, to decide when to place ads across TV, press and digital. Up to 60 per cent of the campaign was weather-dependent.
The ads were made by Now, which is Florette’s creative agency and is unaffected by the media pitch.
Total Media declined to comment on the news. Florette was unable to comment before the time of publication.
Florette is a French brand, and part of the Agrial Group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Planner / Buyer - DRTV & Brand Response TV ADLIB £24k - £28k + Bonus, North Somerset
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure