Total Media wins Florette media account
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 25 March 2014 10:21AM
Total Media has been appointed as the media planning and buying agency for Florette, the bagged salad brand, after it parted ways with its previous agency M2M.
Total Media pitched against the7stars for the account. Both agencies were involved in the last pitch process in 2012, which led to M2M winning the business in November that year.
Florette spent £1.3 million in the year to 31 September 2012, according to Nielsen.
M2M monitored the probability of rain and predictions for temperature and UV levels, to decide when to place ads across TV, press and digital. Up to 60 per cent of the campaign was weather-dependent.
The ads were made by Now, which is Florette’s creative agency and is unaffected by the media pitch.
Total Media declined to comment on the news. Florette was unable to comment before the time of publication.
Florette is a French brand, and part of the Agrial Group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Designer Source £26000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Brand Planner Source £70000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Integrated Project Manager - Creative Agency £35K Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Data Executive Lipton Fleming £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Midweight UX Designer - Comparison Site Source £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'