Total Media wins Florette media account
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 25 March 2014 10:21AM
Total Media has been appointed as the media planning and buying agency for Florette, the bagged salad brand, after it parted ways with its previous agency M2M.
Total Media pitched against the7stars for the account. Both agencies were involved in the last pitch process in 2012, which led to M2M winning the business in November that year.
Florette spent £1.3 million in the year to 31 September 2012, according to Nielsen.
M2M monitored the probability of rain and predictions for temperature and UV levels, to decide when to place ads across TV, press and digital. Up to 60 per cent of the campaign was weather-dependent.
The ads were made by Now, which is Florette’s creative agency and is unaffected by the media pitch.
Total Media declined to comment on the news. Florette was unable to comment before the time of publication.
Florette is a French brand, and part of the Agrial Group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Manager Adam Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Cheadle
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- The role of private equity in adland
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Aga targets city homes with cooker campaign
- Omnicom dispute to drive down Channel 5 prices in H2