Total Media wins Florette media account
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 25 March 2014 10:21AM
Total Media has been appointed as the media planning and buying agency for Florette, the bagged salad brand, after it parted ways with its previous agency M2M.
Total Media pitched against the7stars for the account. Both agencies were involved in the last pitch process in 2012, which led to M2M winning the business in November that year.
Florette spent £1.3 million in the year to 31 September 2012, according to Nielsen.
M2M monitored the probability of rain and predictions for temperature and UV levels, to decide when to place ads across TV, press and digital. Up to 60 per cent of the campaign was weather-dependent.
The ads were made by Now, which is Florette’s creative agency and is unaffected by the media pitch.
Total Media declined to comment on the news. Florette was unable to comment before the time of publication.
Florette is a French brand, and part of the Agrial Group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Head of Customer and Digital Transformation Spotlight Recruitment £80000 - £90000 per annum + 30% bonus and great benefits, London
- Senior Digital Creative/Designer Pitch Consultants £35000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, Leicestershire
- Junior Account Director, Retail, Manchester Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Manchester
- Regional Marketing Manager Mortimer Spinks £37000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Milton Keynes
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control