Total Media wins Florette media account
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 25 March 2014 10:21AM
Total Media has been appointed as the media planning and buying agency for Florette, the bagged salad brand, after it parted ways with its previous agency M2M.
Total Media pitched against the7stars for the account. Both agencies were involved in the last pitch process in 2012, which led to M2M winning the business in November that year.
Florette spent £1.3 million in the year to 31 September 2012, according to Nielsen.
M2M monitored the probability of rain and predictions for temperature and UV levels, to decide when to place ads across TV, press and digital. Up to 60 per cent of the campaign was weather-dependent.
The ads were made by Now, which is Florette’s creative agency and is unaffected by the media pitch.
Total Media declined to comment on the news. Florette was unable to comment before the time of publication.
Florette is a French brand, and part of the Agrial Group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Web Manager Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief