Sony Music moves media back to MG OMD
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 March 2014 11:37AM
Sony Music Entertainment has returned its UK media planning and buying account back to Manning Gottlieb OMD, 18 months after awarding the account to Mindshare.
The business has now moved back to MG OMD without a pitch. The agency has begun work on the account.
The account includes media planning and buying for all of Sony Music’s record labels, except for Columbia, which is separate and will continue to have its media business run by the7stars.
Artists on Sony’s labels include Pink, Pitbull, Avril Lavigne and Judas Priest.
Robert Ffitch, chief executive of MG OMD, said: "Fantastic to get them back. We are incredibly excited. The music business remains hugely dynamic and challenging and requires modern-day media thinking to help it grow and succeed."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager AF Selection £30,000, Liverpool, Merseyside
- Senior Account Manager AF Selection £30,000 - £35,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Digital Strategy Director - EMEA Aspire £80000.00 - £120000.00 per annum, London