Sony Music moves media back to MG OMD
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 March 2014 11:37AM
Sony Music Entertainment has returned its UK media planning and buying account back to Manning Gottlieb OMD, 18 months after awarding the account to Mindshare.
The business has now moved back to MG OMD without a pitch. The agency has begun work on the account.
The account includes media planning and buying for all of Sony Music’s record labels, except for Columbia, which is separate and will continue to have its media business run by the7stars.
Artists on Sony’s labels include Pink, Pitbull, Avril Lavigne and Judas Priest.
Robert Ffitch, chief executive of MG OMD, said: "Fantastic to get them back. We are incredibly excited. The music business remains hugely dynamic and challenging and requires modern-day media thinking to help it grow and succeed."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £65 - £80K + benefits. , Central London
- Strategic Research Consultant Rare Selection £35 - £45K + 20% bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Strategist / Senior Brand Planner Rare Selection Up to £75K + benefits, including pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Up to £48500 + non contributory pension + additional benefits, Surrey
- Senior Brand Strategist / Planning Director Rare Selection Up to £65000 + excellent benefits, including pension and bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts