The pubs of adland mapped: how to find (or avoid) agencies
The Red Brick Road has created an interactive map of the pubs of adland, ahead of Advertising Week Europe.
The agency analysed thousands of tweets, Instagram photos, Foursquare check-ins and scoured hundreds of blogs to reveal which pub ‘belongs’ to which agency.
It used this research to create a Google map of the agencies and their pubs, overlaid with the venues of Advertising Week Europe.
The agency also redesigned the pub logos in the style of the agency that most frequents the boozer.
The map is positioned as a way of tracking down the agencies you want to meet for visitors to Advertising Week Europe. But perhaps it will be of more use to those wishing to avoid a certain clientele.
Is the map right? Let us know.
If you don’t want to risk meeting any agency, Campaign will be bringing you all the news, views and gossip from Advertising Week Europe on its dedicated live blog Live@AdvertisingWeek. You can find it on our homepage or receive a daily fix on email by signing up to j.mp/CampaignBulletins
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Owned Media Director - SEO Ultimate Asset £42000 - £48000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Marketing and Campaigns Manager (B2B) Stopgap £50000 per annum + Bonus, South East England
- Partnerships and Affiliates Manager Stopgap £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Project Communications Manager Advanse €60,000 - €70,000 + bonus+ benefits + relocation , Amsterdam
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show