Initiative appoints Cody Hogarth to head of entertainment post
By Mark Banham, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 01 April 2014 08:49AM
Initiative has appointed Cody Hogarth, the head of entertainment at Ogilvy UK, to the newly created role of head of entertainment.
Hogarth will take a central role on the Tesco account, leading content creation and media partnerships. He will also work across Initiative’s entire client portfolio.
Hogarth joins from Ogilvy UK where he led the entertainment division for three years working on client business including Ford, Unilever, BP, Coke, Expedia and Nestlé.
Hogarth said: "Moving from a creative agency to a media agency makes total sense now that huge opportunities are opening up for strategists and planners to suggest creative, content-based solutions."
Prior to joining Ogilvy, Hogarth worked at Endemol UK, where, as the head of commercial partnerships he set up New State, Endemol’s bespoke branded content division.
Since leaving Endemol, he has worked directly for Tesco setting up and running broadcast projects, and additionally advising on event and digital projects.
Angela Porter, the head of brand advertising at Tesco, said: "We’re really excited about Cody’s new role at Initiative.
"Apart from being a major resource for the team there, he’ll have creative and strategic oversight across all our integrated content and media partnerships."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director / Group Account Director, £70k - Digital MODA consult Around the £70k mark + excellent benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- ASPIRING ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES, SKILLED ACCOUNT MANAGERS & ACCOMPL Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned