M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
WPP's Mindshare has enticed Enyi Nwosu back to media as strategic lead across its global HSBC and Chanel accounts.
In his new role, Nwosu will lead the direction of HSBC’s global media activities and take strategic control of PLUS – the bespoke WPP Chanel team.
Based in Mindshare’s Central Team office in London, Nwosu with report to Marco Rimini, chief executive of Mindshare Worldwide Central Team.
Rimini said: "I’m delighted to have Enyi in the team. His breadth of experience and positive personality will add a lot of value to us and his clients."
Nwosu leaves his role as managing director of the Central Strategy Unit for M&C Saatchi Group, responsible for leading a team of 32 strategists.
Nwosu’s work at M&C Saatchi included The Olympic Delivery Authority ‘Get Ahead of the Games’ integrated campaign; the Peroni Nastro Azzurro ‘House of Peroni’ campaign and for the overall SAB Miller P+L on behalf of the M&C Saatchi Group companies.
Prior to M&C Saatchi, he launched MCHI, the joint venture between CHI and WPP's Group M, now known as M/Six.
Nwosu has also been a managing partner at TBWA and managing partner at Optimedia UK. He began his advertising career as a media planner at Lowe Howard Spink in 1992.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Engagement Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy