Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
The Post Office is preparing to review its advertising, direct and digital accounts through the Crown Commercial Service, which has approached agencies on the Government's creative framework.
At the time of writing, roster agencies had not received a brief, but had been informed about an initial discovery meeting that will take place in May.
Dare is the incumbent on the Post Office’s advertising account, but cannot re-pitch for the business because it was not selected for the Government’s roster of creative agencies.
Dare beat FCB Inferno (legacy DraftFCB) and Leo Burnett in a pitch to win the account in 2009. At the time, the advertising business was touted as being worth £12 million.
Mother, which is also not on the Government’s creative roster, held the account before Dare.
FCB Inferno has been the incumbent on the direct and digital account since 2004 (when the agency was DraftFCB). The agency retained the account – on the basis of a four-year contract – after a competitive pitch against OgilvyOne and TMW in 2010.
A Post Office spokesman said: "We're not currently running a pitch process and current arrangements are in place until the summer of 2015, in line with our PPL obligations", but added that the organisation was "investigating the most appropriate options" for when it does pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Project Communications Manager Advanse €60,000 - €70,000 + bonus+ benefits + relocation , Amsterdam
- Lead Digital Designer Propel £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, West London
- Senior Designer Purple Consultancy £38000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive / Member Services Exec Guru Careers £20 - 26k + Benefits, Based in Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire (LN10) - Commutable from Lincoln, Grimsby, Skegness, Boston
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show