Bauer launches daily football stats email The Equaliser
By Mark Banham, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 April 2014 02:20PM
Bauer Media has launched The Equaliser, a football-based daily email combining sports statistics and analysis, targeting desktop and mobile users.
The offering, which goes live today, will run under the tagline ‘Making You The Brains Of The Beautiful Game’ and will use Bauer’s cross-platform reach of more than 22 million UK adults to reach a potential audience of 1.4 million males aged 25 to 45, according to the publisher.
The brand will offer both display and native advertising options to commercial partners.
Its launch is being backed by a marketing campaign across Bauer Media’s portfolio of brands, with print and digital support from both its specialist and London Lifestyle titles, as well as Bauer’s radio portfolio, including Absolute Radio and Kiss FM. It will also be promoted through Twitter and Facebook.
The Equaliser will be headed by Richard Innes, previously features editor at Bauer’s Zoo magazine, along with publisher Adam Gold.
Bauer Media has partnered with Opta, the sports data company, to provide statistics using infographics to present the information.
Abby Carvosso, group managing director for London Lifestyle at Bauer Media, said: "The Equaliser is further proof of our commitment to invest in new digital products that will offer multiple new commercial opportunities for our advertising partners."
In February, Bauer Media launched The Debrief, a multi-platform brand for 20-something women, funded primarily by native advertising.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - PR AGENCY Live Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, Surrey
- Account Director / Senior Account Manager Beyond The Book £30000.00 - £37000.00 per annum, South East
- Digital Marketing Exec,Financial services,London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Mid-weight Digital Designer Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- Models strip in River Island's first TV campaign