Watch: Vizeum wins The Great Agency Bake Off
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 30 April 2014 08:57AM
Creative, digital, media and tech agencies provided cakes last week for The Bakery's Great Agency Bake Off. Kathryn Jansz from Vizeum was crowned the winner.
The cooking competition was held at The Bakery, a growth accelerator for start-ups backed by the IPA, and organised by Danielle Newnham, the co-founder of the digital studio We Make Play.
It was organised in aid of The Sick Children’s Trust, which provides accommodation for families of unwell children.
Jansz, a senior insight manager at media agency Vizeum, won the contest with her Bruce Bogtrotter's fudge cake, from the Roald Dahl's 'Revolting Recipes' book.
All the entries were baked at home and were judged on taste, skill, presentation and creativity by judges including the chocolatier Paul A Young, the cake entrepreneur Elizabeth Solaru, and the current 'Master Chef' quarter-finalist Theo Michaels.
Creations included a cake shaped like a racetrack with remote-controlled cars.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Recruitment Manager - Technical Development Team Propel £28000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Copywriter & Marketing Executive - Events, Integrated Marketing Live Recruitment £22000 - £27000 per annum, London
- PR Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £16000 - £20000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Recruitment Team Leader - Technology (Contract) Propel £35000 - £42000 per annum + OTE £80k, London
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- Models strip in River Island's first TV campaign