Watch: Vizeum wins The Great Agency Bake Off
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 30 April 2014 08:57AM
Creative, digital, media and tech agencies provided cakes last week for The Bakery's Great Agency Bake Off. Kathryn Jansz from Vizeum was crowned the winner.
The cooking competition was held at The Bakery, a growth accelerator for start-ups backed by the IPA, and organised by Danielle Newnham, the co-founder of the digital studio We Make Play.
It was organised in aid of The Sick Children’s Trust, which provides accommodation for families of unwell children.
Jansz, a senior insight manager at media agency Vizeum, won the contest with her Bruce Bogtrotter's fudge cake, from the Roald Dahl's 'Revolting Recipes' book.
All the entries were baked at home and were judged on taste, skill, presentation and creativity by judges including the chocolatier Paul A Young, the cake entrepreneur Elizabeth Solaru, and the current 'Master Chef' quarter-finalist Theo Michaels.
Creations included a cake shaped like a racetrack with remote-controlled cars.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ninesharp negotiable, North West England
- Online Trading Manager JV Recruitment £33000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Lancashire
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Instagram partners with Omnicom to launch ad service in the UK
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account