John Lewis looks back on British history in TV spot to mark 150 years
John Lewis is marking its 150th anniversary with a TV ad that paints the retailer as an integral part of Britain's history.
"Never standing still", by Adam & Eve/DDB, will break on John Lewis’ social media channels and Campaignlive.co.uk tomorrow (2 May), and air during Britain’s Got Talent on 3 May.
The spot comprises vignettes set in different eras of Britain and is backed by a cover of The Kinks’ This Time Tomorrow by Gaz Coombes. It was created by Matt Woolner and Steve Wioland, and directed by Dougal Wilson through Blink.
Craig Inglis, the marketing director at John Lewis, said: "This campaign celebrates how our customers’ lives have kept moving over the last 150 years."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL MEDIA MANAGER - EXPERIENTIAL MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Director - global branding agency JEFFERSON £45-60k plus a large array of benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE PRODUCER - E-COMMERECE FASHION - £55-65K Salt £55000 - £65000 per annum, London