Selfridges launches biggest ever beauty campaign with Google+ partnership
Selfridges has launched its biggest beauty ad campaign, which will include a partnership with Google+.
The campaign will form Selfridges’ biggest marketing investment of the year and will encompass digital and outdoor media, as well as in-store events and activities.
As part of the project, Selfridges will hold a programme of debates and talks about beauty. These debates will be hosted by a video blogger and streamed through Google+ Hangouts to allow customers who cannot attend in person to get involved.
There will also be a Google+ photo booth in store where customers can get their picture taken. Customer photos will be used in the window of the Selfridges Oxford Street store window and on the Selfridges website.
Customers will also be able to share their pictures on social media and encouraged to use the hashtag #beautyproject.
The ad campaign features non-professional models and was shot by the German photographer Norbert Shoerner, working with the production company Kiosk Productions and stylist Sophia Neophitou-Apostolou.
The outdoor breaks in London and Manchester this week and in Birmingham on 12 May.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Juinor Account Manager - Digtial Media - Saas Ultimate Asset £24000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager and Account Director Stopgap £50000 per annum, South East England
- Junior Marketing Manager Stopgap £155 per day + 3 month contract, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior PPC Account Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazig Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday