Selfridges launches biggest ever beauty campaign with Google+ partnership
Selfridges has launched its biggest beauty ad campaign, which will include a partnership with Google+.
The campaign will form Selfridges’ biggest marketing investment of the year and will encompass digital and outdoor media, as well as in-store events and activities.
As part of the project, Selfridges will hold a programme of debates and talks about beauty. These debates will be hosted by a video blogger and streamed through Google+ Hangouts to allow customers who cannot attend in person to get involved.
There will also be a Google+ photo booth in store where customers can get their picture taken. Customer photos will be used in the window of the Selfridges Oxford Street store window and on the Selfridges website.
Customers will also be able to share their pictures on social media and encouraged to use the hashtag #beautyproject.
The ad campaign features non-professional models and was shot by the German photographer Norbert Shoerner, working with the production company Kiosk Productions and stylist Sophia Neophitou-Apostolou.
The outdoor breaks in London and Manchester this week and in Birmingham on 12 May.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Retail Store Designer Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £33000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show