Selfridges launches biggest ever beauty campaign with Google+ partnership
Selfridges has launched its biggest beauty ad campaign, which will include a partnership with Google+.
The campaign will form Selfridges’ biggest marketing investment of the year and will encompass digital and outdoor media, as well as in-store events and activities.
As part of the project, Selfridges will hold a programme of debates and talks about beauty. These debates will be hosted by a video blogger and streamed through Google+ Hangouts to allow customers who cannot attend in person to get involved.
There will also be a Google+ photo booth in store where customers can get their picture taken. Customer photos will be used in the window of the Selfridges Oxford Street store window and on the Selfridges website.
Customers will also be able to share their pictures on social media and encouraged to use the hashtag #beautyproject.
The ad campaign features non-professional models and was shot by the German photographer Norbert Shoerner, working with the production company Kiosk Productions and stylist Sophia Neophitou-Apostolou.
The outdoor breaks in London and Manchester this week and in Birmingham on 12 May.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Project Manager Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Stopgap £32000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Stopgap £35000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Customer Insight Manager British Heart Foundation Up to £45,000 p/a + benefits, London
- Performance Media Planning Director - Mix of Clients Lipton Fleming Ã‚£50000 - Ã‚£58000 per annum + excellent benefits package, London
- King backs new Candy Crush game with global ad push
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Campaign Viral Chart: Sainsbury's Christmas ad tops the table
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign