Starcom wins £5m easyGroup media account
By Ian Griggs, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 06 May 2014 11:20AM
EasyProperty, the online estate agency from easyJet-founder Sir Stelios Haji-Ioannou's easyGroup, has appointed Starcom to handle its £5 million media planning and buying account.
Starcom won the competitive pitch for the business and will now manage easyProperty's media planning and buying across all on- and offline media from July.
The Publicis Groupe agency said it would work with easyProperty's creative agency, BLAC, on all campaigns that reflect the wider easyGroup's brand values of value, innovation and simplicity.
Chris Welch, chief marketing officer at easyProperty, said: "Our ambition is to evolve the estate agency market, to offer buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants an outstanding user experience, underpinned by a trusted national brand that will deliver real value and innovation into the market place.
"Starcom's analytical approach coupled with some real innovative ideas made them a natural choice for us."
The easyProperty platform is the result of a partnership between Haji-Ioannou and the property entrepreneur Robert Ellice. Haji-Ioannou is still the largest shareholder of easyJet, but it is run as a separate public company to easyGroup.
Nigel Waring, the director of performance marketing at Starcom MediaVest Group, added: "We're excited to be working on the launch of a new service from a hugely recognisable brand identity, which will shake up the UK property market by providing people with a simple, quick and cost-effective solution.
"With our focus on creating meaningful human experiences, we're looking forward to working with easyProperty.com in engaging consumers across multiple channels."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager - £60K - Fashion - Buckinghams Salt £55000 - £65000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Italian Marketing Executive, Travel, Soho Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: +Bonus & Benefits, London
- Private Bank - Digital Marketing, eCRM Campaign & Marketing Operations Manager - Associate - London J.P.Morgan JPMorgan Chase & Co. offer an exceptional benefits program and highly competitive compensation., Knightsbridge
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'