RB moves power brands to Droga5 and W&K
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 12 May 2014 03:52PM
RB, the consumer good company formerly known as Reckitt Benckiser, has moved three of its power brands - Air Wick, Clearasil, and Finish - out of Havas Worldwide and into Droga5 New York and Wieden & Kennedy.
Droga5 New York has been hired to lead creative development on Air Wick and Clearasil globally, while Wieden & Kennedy will now be the lead global creative agency for Finish.
McCann Worldgroup has been appointed to the roster and will head up creative development on Mucinex and Delsym.
The global review was managed by Agency Assessments International and launched in December. At that time, RB said it only included Air Wick, Clearasil and Finish.
Heather Allen, executive vice president global category development at RB, said, "The quality of the strategic and creative thinking we have seen throughout the review has been superb.
"Creativity is at the heart of our growth strategy and we are very confident that we have the right partners to grow our brands."
Havas Worldwide will continue to work with RB on its other power brands.
Andrew Benett, the global chief executive of Havas Worldwide and the chief strategy officer for Havas Creative Group, said: "RB remains a valued and global partner for us. We respect them immensely and fully understand their business decision to want to have more than one agency handle all of their brands.
"We are deeply honoured to still act as a key agency partner and retain the rest of the extensive brand portfolio.
"We look forward to working with RB and their new partners to build on the success and results that we are proud to have been a part of over the last decade."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Junior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £16000 - £18000 per annum, Central London
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Account Manager Stopgap £170 per day, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure