British hopes pinned on A&E/DDB at this year's D&AD Awards
Adam & Eve/DDB has received the most nominations of any UK agency for this year's D&AD Awards.
The agency has been shortlisted four times – once for John Lewis’ "bear and hare" in the Film Advertising Crafts category. Its "sorry, I spent it on myself" for Harvey Nichols has received three nominations in TV & Cinema Advertising, Branding and Writing for Advertising.
The most-nominated agency is Ogilvy & Mather Paris with a total of nine – six of which are for its IBM work. Droga5 follows it with six.
Apple, Barton F. Graf 9000, Dentsu Tokyo, Forsman & Bodenfors and Ogilvy & Mather Brasil also have four nominations.
A few tickets are still available for the awards ceremony, which will take place at the Battersea Evolution next Thursday 22 May. Visit D&AD's website for details.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - FMCG Brand Recruitment salary on application plus bonus and benefits, Cambridgeshire
- Event Manager- 3 - 6 month contract- P/T (22.5 hours a week) Brand Recruitment £22000 - £25000 per annum + pro rata, Essex
- Head of Digital Excellence PSD Group Circa £100K + car allowance + package, South East England
- Communications Intern Haymarket Media Group £12k per annum, pro rata'd, Teddington, London (Greater)