British hopes pinned on A&E/DDB at this year's D&AD Awards
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 14 May 2014 09:16AM
Adam & Eve/DDB has received the most nominations of any UK agency for this year's D&AD Awards.
The agency has been shortlisted four times – once for John Lewis’ "bear and hare" in the Film Advertising Crafts category. Its "sorry, I spent it on myself" for Harvey Nichols has received three nominations in TV & Cinema Advertising, Branding and Writing for Advertising.
The most-nominated agency is Ogilvy & Mather Paris with a total of nine – six of which are for its IBM work. Droga5 follows it with six.
Apple, Barton F. Graf 9000, Dentsu Tokyo, Forsman & Bodenfors and Ogilvy & Mather Brasil also have four nominations.
A few tickets are still available for the awards ceremony, which will take place at the Battersea Evolution next Thursday 22 May. Visit D&AD's website for details.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Director Twist Recruitment £55000.00 - £650000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Content Manager/Editor Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned