British hopes pinned on A&E/DDB at this year's D&AD Awards
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 14 May 2014 09:16AM
Adam & Eve/DDB has received the most nominations of any UK agency for this year's D&AD Awards.
The agency has been shortlisted four times – once for John Lewis’ "bear and hare" in the Film Advertising Crafts category. Its "sorry, I spent it on myself" for Harvey Nichols has received three nominations in TV & Cinema Advertising, Branding and Writing for Advertising.
The most-nominated agency is Ogilvy & Mather Paris with a total of nine – six of which are for its IBM work. Droga5 follows it with six.
Apple, Barton F. Graf 9000, Dentsu Tokyo, Forsman & Bodenfors and Ogilvy & Mather Brasil also have four nominations.
A few tickets are still available for the awards ceremony, which will take place at the Battersea Evolution next Thursday 22 May. Visit D&AD's website for details.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Ecommerce Content Manager - Travel brand - £40K + bonus Salt £38000 - £42000 per annum, London
- SEO/Social Media Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23-28k + Benefits, Manchester
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy