British hopes pinned on A&E/DDB at this year's D&AD Awards
Adam & Eve/DDB has received the most nominations of any UK agency for this year's D&AD Awards.
The agency has been shortlisted four times – once for John Lewis’ "bear and hare" in the Film Advertising Crafts category. Its "sorry, I spent it on myself" for Harvey Nichols has received three nominations in TV & Cinema Advertising, Branding and Writing for Advertising.
The most-nominated agency is Ogilvy & Mather Paris with a total of nine – six of which are for its IBM work. Droga5 follows it with six.
Apple, Barton F. Graf 9000, Dentsu Tokyo, Forsman & Bodenfors and Ogilvy & Mather Brasil also have four nominations.
A few tickets are still available for the awards ceremony, which will take place at the Battersea Evolution next Thursday 22 May. Visit D&AD's website for details.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne