Land Rover UK expands relationship with Lida
Land Rover UK has moved its retail marketing account to Lida, the M&C Saatchi digital and direct agency, following a competitive pitch.
Lida will now create all of Land Rover’s retail marketing and after-sales material. Land Rover wants Lida to both support its more than 100 dealerships, as well as market the launch of new cars, such as the Discovery Sport.
ISBA ran the pitch, which involved the incumbent on the retail business, BPL Marketing.
The win marks an expansion of Lida’s existing relationship with Land Rover – the agency began working with Land Rover last year when it won the UK CRM business.
Matthew Heath, the chairman and chief strategy officer at Lida, said: "We feel this signifies a true desire to put the customer at the heart of their business. We look forward to joining the dots across the whole customer experience and working with such an industry leading and successful dealer network."
Lida has promoted the creatives Mike Poole and Al Mackie to creative director, reporting to the executive creative director, Nicky Bullard. Poole and Mackie will work on Land Rover, Comparethemarket.com and Virgin Holidays.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Planner/buyer- TOP media agency Ultimate Asset £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show