VCCP, OMD UK, AMV and A&E win at Marketing Society Awards
VCCP and OMD UK had a good night at the Marketing Society Awards as their client easyJet took home five awards, while there were also gongs for Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO and Adam & Eve/DDB clients BT and John Lewis.
EasyJet took home the Grand Prix, awards for Long-Term Marketing Excellence and Customer Relationship Marketing, the Finance Director’s Prize and Leader of the Year for Peter Duffy, the group commercial director, customer, marketing and product.
BT was awarded two prizes for the launch of BT Sport, including Brand Revitalisation and Brand Extension. The launch was backed by a campaign by AMV BBDO.
John Lewis took the Marketing Communications crown for Adam & Eve/DDB’s Christmas 2013 ad campaign, "the bear and the hare", as well as the award for Brand Activation.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Business Director Dot-Gap £70k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Online Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief