VCCP, OMD UK, AMV and A&E win at Marketing Society Awards
VCCP and OMD UK had a good night at the Marketing Society Awards as their client easyJet took home five awards, while there were also gongs for Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO and Adam & Eve/DDB clients BT and John Lewis.
EasyJet took home the Grand Prix, awards for Long-Term Marketing Excellence and Customer Relationship Marketing, the Finance Director’s Prize and Leader of the Year for Peter Duffy, the group commercial director, customer, marketing and product.
BT was awarded two prizes for the launch of BT Sport, including Brand Revitalisation and Brand Extension. The launch was backed by a campaign by AMV BBDO.
John Lewis took the Marketing Communications crown for Adam & Eve/DDB’s Christmas 2013 ad campaign, "the bear and the hare", as well as the award for Brand Activation.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Classified Sales Executive - lifestyle magazine! Ultimate Asset £18000 per annum + bonus, Bristol
- Data Analyst - Media Agency Lipton Fleming £20000 - £24000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Research Manager Lipton Fleming £35000 - £45000 per annum + Handsome benefits, London
- Junior Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Online Trading Manager - Leading Retailer Salt £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Birmingham
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy