VCCP, OMD UK, AMV and A&E win at Marketing Society Awards
VCCP and OMD UK had a good night at the Marketing Society Awards as their client easyJet took home five awards, while there were also gongs for Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO and Adam & Eve/DDB clients BT and John Lewis.
EasyJet took home the Grand Prix, awards for Long-Term Marketing Excellence and Customer Relationship Marketing, the Finance Director’s Prize and Leader of the Year for Peter Duffy, the group commercial director, customer, marketing and product.
BT was awarded two prizes for the launch of BT Sport, including Brand Revitalisation and Brand Extension. The launch was backed by a campaign by AMV BBDO.
John Lewis took the Marketing Communications crown for Adam & Eve/DDB’s Christmas 2013 ad campaign, "the bear and the hare", as well as the award for Brand Activation.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Stratfordupon Avon
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Freelance Creative Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £350 per annum, London
- Senior Interior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Presentation Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood