Gaufman steps up at Havas Worldwide London
Havas Worldwide London has promoted Yelena Gaufman to the position of head of planning.
She replaces Rebecca Moody, who left in 2012 to join Adam & Eve/DDB (and has since moved to Ogilvy & Mather London), and will report to Anthony Edwards, the director of strategy.
Gaufman joined Havas Worldwide London in 2010 as the group planning director overseeing Reckitt Benckiser and has worked on the "how in-sync are you?" campaign for Durex.
She was previously the planning lead at Havas’ New York office and has also worked at JWT.
Edwards said: "Yelena is a wonderful combination of creativity, analytical rigour and fun. She has proved herself to be a highly effective and inspiring thought-leader on some of the most demanding briefs in the business.
"Yelena is the perfect person to both lead the planning team and radically evolve the planning output of Havas Worldwide."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Biddable Senior Account Executive Ultimate Asset £25000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London
- Outdoor Account Manager Ultimate Asset £3500 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- SEO Strategist Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Paid Search Account Manager - PPC Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control